some 'bumps'

I wouldn't really want to call them problems, but when you read it, you might categorise them as problems.
Well, several days ago, I emailed my friend, to whom I buy my wedding dress from to ask the progress of the dressmaking. At the beginning, she told me it was ok for me to pay later on. I really want to pay in-front, but I found out that the internet banking system of my bank account does not allow me to transfer internationally yet. So, I was in peace.
Unfortunately, in her reply, she told me there's a financial problem in her family. So, it will be best if I can pay her at front. I had no choice but to 'bother' my brother in Brighton to transfer my money using his account tomorrow. I hope, problem is solved so far!

Another bump is the invitation... I ended up designing my own invitation and had to keep reminding the person who is in charge of it. Why? Because he is so forgetful!!
Oh well... I hope things go well and successfully, even with bits of bumps.

That's all for now... and counting the days.

It gets closer... closer... and closer...

1 comments:

Meechan said...

sabar ya sis
namanya juga persiapan akeh masalah
btw lek kamu baca ini tolong ukurno keliling lingkaran lehere grace
ben ukurane tepak
gak kedowoen mbek ga nyekek lehere
GBU