It's been a year

It has been one year since our boyfriend-girlfriend relationship started. Lots of things happened; good and bad, some so sweet and some very bitter, but I believe all of them are parts of the process of purifying and perfecting. It is all purely in the hands of the Lord. All of these have been planned carefully by him.

Today, I am actually not very happy... A girl fancies him, a girl in the same church. I can't do much; I am far away from him, my visa expired already although I have a ticket. So, I just pray pray pray and pray "Lord, I've obeyed you by saying 'yes' for the second time to him. Now, I commit everything in your hands. I know You will not forsake me. Amen."
So, I surrender everything. The Lord knows what's best for me.

Now, my schedule this week:
1. Thursday, go to Lembah Pujian (Church), to meet the lady that will do my make up and hairdo for D-day.
2. Saturday, go to Lembah Pujian *again* to meet Pastor Timotius Arifin to ask permission for hiring one of the halls in the church.

I am soooo tired >.<

It's been a year, dear...
The journey of loving, knowing and cherishing you.
I have no regrets nor any thoughts for the others.

What about you, honey?
I pray our journey continues unendlessly.
Amen.

0 comments: