Invitation cards: discussed!

This afternoon, as agreed, Ko Wawan, Ce Dewi & I met with Ko Julius. He came to my house, to discuss about the invitation card. Unfortunately, he forgot to bring the samples of invitations and papers. Fortunately, I had one sample (an invitation that I got from somebody else). We are thinking a simple yet elegant invitation, something that is not too expensive.
However, although we have not decided on the design, we managed to discuss the writings on the invitation, tomorrow, Ko Julius is going to give me the draft of the invitation's contents. So, we shall meet up tomorrow again at 6 p.m., then at 6.30 p.m. I am going to meet with the event-organiser (Ko Eddy).

I am really thankful to all these people, without them, I won't be able to do all these things, especially Ko Wawan & Ce Dewi! Thanks a lot!
The unbelievable thing is that, most of them are from the same church as I am and yet it's the first time we were introduced to each other. God is so amazing!!!

Ps. Maybe tomorrow I won't be able to post about the day's experience, because I might be already on the way to Surabaya, to avoid hari raya Nyepi hehehe...

Ps2. When the invitations are printed and done, I'll try to take photo and post it here as a memory :)

0 comments: