Event organiser team: formed!

Today, we met Ko Eddy & his wife, Ce Vonny, at his house. We talked about lots of things for the wedding arrangements with a lot of jokes too! It was a very fun conversation!
Starting from the people involved, things needed, the wedding day's program and arrangement, the holy matrimony's details, bestman and many other things. At the same time, we met up with Ko Julius, too, to choose the colours of the invitation card. So, we've chosen the colours, just waiting for the draft. I hope we really chose the right and nice colour. :)

Things are getting organised well one by one. I am very grateful and amazed! The Lord is really the Event Organiser of this wedding! He really has prepared everything, thought about everything and provides everything. I am really thankful and feeling blessed, so much blessed.
In addition, I am grateful for my mother's involvement! She is really the supporter behind me, the one who explains and cares and thinks about the best for me. Thanks mum, without you, I will not be able to do all these things. You've taught me more than a lot. God bless you my mum.
Moreover, there are so many people behind this, that are helping me. Praise God!

Additional good news is that we might be able to do the wedding registration here in Denpasar easily (in addition to UK registration). Praise God for the help!
Doors are opening up, blessings are showing off their faces. Amen!

Ps. Today, my application for Duncan Norman scholarship has been handed in by my supervisor. Please help in prayers. Thanks.

0 comments: