Shifted!

Update: the shift is cancelled! The wedding is still on 2nd July! I hope this time there won't be anymore change!

For some important reasons, we have decided for the second time (and hopefully the last time) to shift the wedding date to 03rd July 2007.

Today, we (my family and I) went to see Pastor Timotius Arifin. We asked his permission to hire either Alfa or Omega room for the wedding. He said, he feels peace when he heard about the wedding. He also suggested me to intensively study Mandarin from now until the wedding day. (which is a great suggestion! Thank you, Om!)
I really thank God for Pastor Arifin gives a lot of blessings; I got the permission to borrow his car, even his house (for the groom), the church hall (including decoration even!!!).
Thanks a lot, Father! Thanks a lot, Pastor!

Another thing for the day, I have talked to Tante Magda regarding the wedding photo and video shoot. And, another blessing, she gives me a very special price (from Rp. 3.500.000, I only need to pay Rp. 2.000.000). Thanks, tante!
She also gave me a lot of inputs, ideas and suggestions. I am really helped by a lot of people! It's all because of the Lord's grace and favour! Amen!

So, it's 115 days to our wedding day.

Things to do for a week to come:
1. Finish up the guests list
2. Go to printing center for invitations
3. See tante Gloria for make up and hairdo consultation
4. See Ko Eddy Wijaya for event organizer

Ps. Yesterday, I've submitted my application for CSD's studentship.

2 comments:

Aiko's Mom said...

bener sher, mesti belajar mandarin yang rajin mulai sekarang;)) biar kalo diomongin nyaho artinya.... hihihihi :p

well, i'm glad to hear this news... *hugggggggggggggssssssss*, didoain lancar yah dan kalian rukun sampe kakek nenek, juga.. jangan lupa produksi anak yang banyak... hahahahahahah :D

Meechan said...

:) Ikutan berbahagia nih