It's NOT that simple!

"We just want a simple wedding..." We have been saying that to each other, but the reality is... organising a wedding is NOT that simple no matter how simple you want it to be. Even with some experienced people helping us, for me it still sounds so tiring and complicated!

Then I start to think, "Maybe it is much easier for me to run away to Africa than to deal with this 'business' called wedding!". And then I think again, if others have been there and got through all those complicated things, I am sure, we will get through it too!

Kak Dewi listed all the things that we need to deal with and there are more than 20 bits of them! *I was fainting when I saw the list kept getting longer and longer!!*
Some of the contents of the list are:
1. Invitations
2. Bride's gown, etc.
3. Groom's suit, shoes, gloves, etc.
4. Snack
5. Flowers (decoration, hand bouquet, corsages)
6. Make up and hair dressing
7. Souvenirs
8. Confirmation from the Church and Daddy.
9. And the list goes on...

0 comments: