Sweet News!

His arrival date to Bali has been set! He has sent me the flight details, which also means that he already BOUGHT the tickets! I am very very glad to receive the news! And, another day counter should be set; for his arrival day! After so many months not seeing him (ever since middle of October 2006), my heart is pounding fastly to the day he arrives!
Monday, 25 June 2007 @ 12.05 p.m., will be the time where I'll meet him again and for the journey of union starts!

It's less than two months now... Lately, I have found myself thinking a lot about this wedding (such a huge change in my life). This is the fact that I found about marriage...

Marriage is not one-hundred-percent of happiness, really...
The reality is that...
There are things that you have to leave behind,
There are things that you gain while stepping forward into the new beginning.

Once, you belong to a family.
Now, you own your own family.
It's a kingdom that both of you, your partner and you, have to build to be strong, full of love, peace and joy.

Family, a kingdom that imparts the joys of Heaven in Earth.

- nie, 06 May 2007

Image's credit to: deviantART's Vanishing S

0 comments: