Met the artist 2!

Today, I met with the lady that will do my make up and hairdo. I showed her my wedding dresses, so that she can decide on the best hairstyle for me on the wedding day and also the length of my veil, since it will be handmade by Ce Dewi.
Tomorrow, she will start the facial treatment on me and give me some options for the hairstyles that she'll think about tonight. At the same day, Ce Dewi will take my wedding dress to her house to replace the old beads with the news ones so it looks better. So, things are taking places faster now. The invitations are almost ready, so hopefully, next week, we can start sending the invitations to the guests.
I become very busy now... With 3 times a week Mandarin lessons (@ approx. 3 hours each time), I am really having difficult times adjusting my brain and learning as much as I can, plus trying to do the homework that are not that little!

Pray that I can cope with everything that I have to do! :D God bless!

0 comments: