Invitation cards: solved!

I am thanking God, that there is already a very good solution this morning. Praise God! So, as I was told, the wedding invitations should be finished by Monday, which means, next week I will be busy sending the invitations to the right addresses and places!

Today, I already bought the 'thank you' gifts for those who are helping Lan, my family and I in organising this wedding. It took so much time and brought headache to me for the rest of the day, but... it had to be done, no choice!

The news about our wedding has been spread out! And, as I expected already, it becomes a gossip, an explosion and a top news (hahaha) everywhere; around my parents' friends, my parents' family and relatives. Maybe, they never expected me to get marry so quickly that some of them even became angry because we hid the plan ever so perfectly hahaha...

Oh well, it's out in the news, that REALLY means, I am eager to get married to my beloved Lan. And I am seriously devoting myself for this unendless relationship. And I am excited everytime I think about it. :)

Thank you, Lord, for this joy in my heart.

0 comments: