little notes

Today, unexpectedly, I had no rest because I was so busy doing this and that. First thing in the morning was putting all the 'thank you' cards in the plastics and resizing the plastics. Now, all of those cards are waiting for me to punch holes on them and put the ribbon on each hole. *oh my*
Then, we *the wedding organiser team* had a meeting to discuss many things. Starting from the people who are involved, the dinner program, the timing, the preparation, the civil registration and many more. And the meeting left me with tasks:
1. Go to LP's office to ask for the marriage form
2. Go to the Civil registration office to ask for the registration form.
3. Make lists on the people that are taking photos with the bride and groom.

And probably some other things that I can't remember right now. I am tired. >.< Time to go to sleep.

0 comments: