Invitation cards: disaster!

The coverEnglish part

Mandarin partToday, after waiting for days, about 15 out of 200 invitations I reserved were sent to my house. I liked it; the colour (I thought it will be a bright red, however it became a soft orangy red, which is quite nice to go with the shiny yellow paper!), the layout and the design. I was satisfied...
Until, after the person who is in charged went home and I rechecked line by line, character by character! And I found out that there is a HUGE mistake! They wrote my Chinese name all the way around! It supposed to be 连雪莉 but they wrote 利连雪!!! I was furious, to be honest! It has became a disaster, since all the 200 invitations are already printed out, only waiting for the finishing touch (folding, gluing, etc...). Oh God...

Well, I am stressed out again all of the sudden. Let's just pray that we will find the best way to solve this problem, because reprinting 200 pieces of invitations is not cheap at ALL!

I'm stressed! I'm stressed! Jesus, be with me...

0 comments: