He's been GREAT to US

I have to testify that our Lord Jesus Christ has been very generous to both Lan and I! Throughout March until now, miracles upon miracles has been continuously granted by Him. From the little things to the big and impossible things.
I even asked Lan, "Can you actually count how many miracles Jesus has given and blessed us with? Can we think how much blessings He has poured upon us?" For me, personally, I can't count them, His blessings and miracles are too numerous to be counted, even just for this wedding. How much more are they for the whole of my life? Simply invaluable and uncountable!

Three days ago, my dad had a meeting with many churches leader in Bali for an important event. There, my dad actually told his close friends about my 'simple' wedding that we will have a holy matrimony at the church and a simple dinner with family and close friends. To me, it is more than enough. As long as we, Lan & I, are happy with that simple but full of joy celebration, that's already perfect.
However, it is not perfect for them. They actually protested and they all said, "You choose the place (restaurant) and the food, don't worry about the bill! We will sponsor you!"
PRAISE JESUS!! What a great miracle!! what a blessing!! It has become a great wedding celebration! Thank you, Jesus, for such a great gift You have given us.

Jesus' gifts that we had received:

  1. Our parents' blessings and supports.

  2. Family and friends' supports and helps.

  3. A brand new wedding gown for free

  4. Guests' favor (souvenirs) for free

  5. Make up and hair treatments for free by a professional

  6. Paid dinner at one of the best restaurants in Denpasar, Plaza Bali.

  7. AND MANY MORE...

Once again, thank you, our Jesus!

0 comments: