Technical Stuffs: Church requirements

Today, I went back to the church's office for the second time. This visit, I submitted all the required forms for our holy matrimony. That means one very important matter is solved, because, really, the most important event in our wedding is this holy matrimony.
I thank Lan many times for his cooperation, efforts and time. Despite being very busy, he has been very helpful and supportive. Since, I need his signatures in almost every form, I really stressed the importance of returning the forms to me ASAP. And he, returned the forms to me ontime! So, thanks to him!
Kak Rosa (the person who's in charge of the forms) was well pleased with the completed forms and all the required documents. Praise Jesus for that!

Now, one more important thing to think of is the civil registration. I am finding a way to make it not more complicated than it should be, or, it'd be better if it is LESS complicated than it should be. Why? Because... those that know, the birocracy in Indonesia is one of the worst matter to take care of in this country!

While counting the days to our union,
I think of you in each of my heartbeat...
I've missed you for so long...
Too many days to count since the day I kissed you goodbye.

In several days, I will meet you for our unseparable beginning journey of love

0 comments: