From Surabaya!

We, Lan & I (accompanied by Mum and Grace), were back from Surabaya last night with all the tiredness we can feel right now. This is the first time I feel so tired that all the things that I want to do for this morning I dreamt last night in my sleep!
However, I am glad that the paperwork was done easily at the Consulate of China yesterday, so tomorrow, we just go to the Civil registration office to submit the letter and sign some documents.
It's only several days away... and Jesus, we need You in our every step; Your support, Your strength, Your grace and Your favour. Thank you Jesus!

4 comments:

chia said...

4 hari lagi sher..

duuh, aku ikutan bahagya gini..
senyum2 baca postinganmu..

gutlak ya say..

Icha said...

hampir mendekati sher....

semoga lancar terus ya...

Anonymous said...

3 days to go to u're big day, sist.
i'm so happy 4 both of u.
gut luck n God Bless

Icha said...

besok sher...

deg-deg an gak sher?? cerita2 donk....