it is officially announced! :)

our official wedding announcement!

In a month time, I will be a married women! In a month time, I will be a wife... If any of you ever ask me what do I feel at the moment, my answer is really blur, a simple "I don't know."
It's not because I am not happy! Oh my, I am greatly happy and joyful! However, at the same time, I am so busy with so many things that I have to finish up before D-day! And it is very tiring... Lan, please help me!!!

Things on top of my mind:
1. Do my Mandarin homework.
2. Organising my time for: documents translation, my treatments, sending the last lot of invitations.
3. Finish up on the Church documents and forms and hand them all in on Monday.
4. and many more... hahahaha...

I love you, my lovely husband-to-be :) Several more days we will meet again :)

0 comments: