I was...

I was waiting for Lan's call today. He made an appointment with my parents to ring and talk with them. Basically, he was saying that he is serious about his feeling towards me, his decision to marry me and to take care of me as his wife for the rest of his life. :)
Starting from today (2nd June 2007, 09.00 pm), he calls my parents dad and mom! I loved hearing him calling my parents like he calls his own parents! Thank you Jesus for such joy! :)

It's exactly a month before the wedding! I am very looking forward to meet you, my love, my beloved husband.

3 comments:

Icha said...

cie... happy berat nih...

dag.. dig.. dug... waiting D-day.. hehehhehe.....

Anonymous said...

u look so happy, sist. u're big day is coming sooonn... can't imagine u be a married woman. I think everythink is because of Him coz He is our awesome God hehe... once again congratz yach... sher.

SinceYen said...

Dasar aku ini pelupa banget, bingung dari kemarin antara 2 juni ato 2 juli... hehe.. terjawab juga sekarang :)

Udah rapih semuanya?