wedding rings & a surprised present

Going to Surabaya for Easter, I received a surprised present from Dr. Roy Yapri. When I told him that I am getting married in July, he, who owns 3 wedding dress, told me to choose one of the wedding dresses that I like! So... I tried all of them on. I liked all of them, but my choice fell upon this dress. You cannot really see the details of the dress, but it is really pretty! :)
The dress has gold embroidery and a trail at the back. Nice and beautiful. I don't think I can afford to buy it. Therefore, I am really thankful to The Lord for so many blessings He has prepared for Lan & I. Even Lan was surprised when I told him this news. Onto another topic, our wedding rings are done! *Yippeee!!* Beautiful as it was designed and not as expensive as I thought hahahaha...I also have found the right pairs of gloves for Lan & I. Thank God!

83 days to D-day... Lan is sorting out the flight tickets, I am sorting out the invitation, dress, family dinner and many others... So many things and excitements and of course so much headaches :P

0 comments: