Found my wedding shoes!

Update: I've taken the photos of my shoes. Here they are! What do you think? I am thinking to wear the 'white' ones for the wedding.
Today, when we went to Discovery Mall, I found the shoes I wanted for the wedding was on a promotion, 2 for the price of 1!! So, I got two pairs of shoes, the same style but different colours. (I was planning to buy one for me and one for my mum, but all size 40 shoes were gone :( *too bad!*)
To buy it on a normal price, the shoes were too pricey for me, you know... Everbest shoes are always expensive >.< Two weeks ago, when we visited the store, they were still on normal price, but my mum said, "Next week, it will be on sale! Believe me." I kept that in mind. Last week, we were in Surabaya, we searched through TP's Everbest outlets, but they did not have the shoes I want! However, today, when we went, surprisingly what my mum said was right! They were on sale! I really have to be careful with what my mum says hehehehe...
I tried to search for the web-picture of the shoes, but Everbest's website is under construction, so I might try later :)

That's all for now!

6 comments:

Meechan said...

hehehehe
potoen ya
aku mau liak

Meechan said...

aaaaaaaaaa
apik ya?
itu warna putih ato emas si?
*bingung*
kok ga dipoto yg warna putih?

Meechan said...

sek tak ralat lagi
itu krem ama putih ya?
ato gold ama krem sih???
*bingung*

tapi modelnya cantikkk sekali

Dian Ibung said...

Sherly...waduh...baca positngan ini...saya geleng-2 sendiri...u're so so lucky...kok bisa-2nya ya begitu. Salam buat mama kamu ya...next time, klu bakal ada sale dimana lagi, kasi tau aku ya...hihihihi.

Kristina - Rhode Island Wedding DJs said...

That wedding shoes is unique. It's simplicity makes it beautiful and stunning. I like it! Thanks for sharing this post to us.

Kristina – Live Musicians CT Wedding said...

Simple but unique wedding shoes. Thanks for sharing this post to us.