Set the date, says The Lord!

During the Chinese New Year, my family (including Papi, Mami, Tante Audrey, Oma & Pastor Wilson) and I had good talk on our wedding plan.

My fiance has financial problem. He is a PhD student, whom getting scholarship, so we can't really expect him to have so much money to be able to travel around countries. From UK, he has to go to Beijing, picks up his parents and then fly here for the ceremony.
Yes, we have discussed between the two of us. We just want a simple wedding. No reception (yet). Just the matrimony. That is the most important thing to do. I want to put God in the first place in everything.
We plan the celebration, both in Beijing and here, will happen when we have enough funding to do so. What about registration? Since the byrocracy here is so complicated, we thought it will be best to register in UK. It makes things a lot simpler.

Back to the talk, Pastor Wilson prayed for me and our wedding plan. The Lord said, "Set the wedding date and have faith for miracles upon miracles will happen!"
Amen!
That is my faith!

0 comments: